Cold laser therapy is a therapeutic process that relieves on specific wavelengths to help provide patients with relief from the everyday pain they experience. When the proper wavelength is used, the light from the laser interacts with the muscle tissue being treated. The levels of light from the laser are low enough to not heat up your body’s tissues or cause any damage, making this type of therapy a very safe and effective course of treatment for many patients. Not only do many of our patients find muscular relief when using cold laser therapy, but a majority of them also see that the treatment is useful for eliminating pain associated with chronic inflammation as well.
When you go to receive your cold laser therapy, your technician will highlight the advantages of using this form of treatment. Many patients will experience some relief from minor symptoms even after their first session, although those with more serious and chronic issues should return on a regular basis.
Benefits of cold laser therapy
- Relief of hand and wrist pain associated with carpal tunnel syndrome
- Relief from muscle and joint pain
- Relief from arthritis
- Relief from muscle spasms or stiffness
- Promotes the relaxation of muscles
- Treats inflammatory conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Treats connective tissue injuries and disorders such as Tendonitis
- Treats neurological injuries and disorders such as having a ruptured disk
- Treats skin injuries and disorders such as ulcers and grafts
Our initial consultations start as low as $95, so if you are experiencing pain in any of the areas mentioned above and you’re open to new ways to relieve it, booking a consultation with us can be the first step to your recovery.
If you have any further questions regarding our cold laser therapy services, the benefits of this type of therapy, or any other general questions such as our pricing, please do not hesitate to contact us and we would be more than happy to assist you!